The City of Long Beach has many apps available for residents to download.
The new Go Long Beach experience is here! You can also use the new Go Long Beach and submit your requests online!
The new app features:
- The ability for users to submit service requests for issues such as graffiti, potholes, and sign damage.
- Improved functionality for users to track the status of requests and receive more transparent communications from City staff regarding requests.
- Enhanced compliance with the City’s Language Access Policy. The app is fully available in Spanish, Khmer and Tagalog.
- Greater visibility for the public to view requests that are being addressed throughout the city.
The LBPL Mobile (Long Beach Public Library mobile) app puts the library in your hands anytime, anywhere! Search the library catalog, check your account, place a hold, see what’s new at the library or get reading recommendations. Quickly locate your closest Long Beach neighborhood library, get directions, check library hours, and connect with a librarian when you’re on the go. Searching for library books, movies, and music has never been easier.
Go LBPD, provides “one stop shopping” access to The Long Beach Police Department – information relating to news, crime prevention, alerts, events, videos, and photos, through social media feeds such as Nixle, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and Flickr, along with the ability to submit crime tips, all with the tap of a finger.
The EZparkLB app identifies available garage, lot and street parking throughout Long Beach and, in most cases, provides real-time capacity. The app offers detailed information on parking garages and lots, allowing users to view facilities and sort by pricing, payment options, hours of operations, amenities and more. EZparkLB offers parking options based on user location or by searchable destinations and landmarks.
The Go UptownLB app is a healthy eating active living (HEAL) resource that directs Uptown residents of Long Beach, California to local opportunities and resources for an engaged, active, healthy life.
The VOTE Long Beach app is designed to provide registered voters of Long Beach the opportunity to access City of Long Beach Election Information, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere. iPhone and Android device users can simply open the App to quickly locate a Long Beach polling place and view their sample ballot. You will be able to request and track a Vote by Mail ballot as well as receive instant Election results at your finger tips. Getting involved in the Long Beach Election process has never been easier.
The MyAuditor app is for Long Beach residents, City employees and stakeholders to easily access the Long Beach City Auditor’s Office services and resources. App users can:
• Learn about the Office’s independent audits and reviews of City issues that directly affect the public.
• Report anonymously tips of fraud, waste or abuse against the City of Long Beach.
• Keep up with important Office news by receiving push notifications.
• Offer us audit ideas or suggestions on how the City can do better.